Friday, July 07, 2006

Membership past due

All righty folks,

I was looking over my lovely lovely spreadsheets, and comparing it to the cast lists I have, and I've noticed something.

I'm missing SEVERAL membership fees. This is bad with a capital BAD!

Lets think about it this way. You may think "oh it's just ten bucks they won't miss it." But if you and nine other people do it, the festival is out a hundred bucks. That's a hundred bucks that is not going towards the plays, the rentals, or the rights. We don't have the money for those things, the festival doesn't go on, plain and simple.

How many fees am I missing? I don't want to put up all our budget information on the interweb, so lets just say it's way more than ten, but not as many as fifty.

Some things have ended up costing SIGNIFICANTLY more than budgeted, such as rights and theatre rental. Every little bit at this point helps.

Remember- no money, no plays, and a lot of wasted time and energy on the part of a lot of people.

Sorry to be doom and gloomy, and thanks to the people who got in their memberships on time or early.

Chris

1 Comments:

At July 07, 2006 1:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

Is anyone besides John Popham missing their membership fees from Body and Soul? (*he was late cast!)

I know Michelle Urbano paid and didn't receive a pass yet.

Let me know!

*~*A*~*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home