Tuesday, July 04, 2006

First aid class

SDF has organized an Emergency First Aid class to be held for some of our SMs and Front of House Managers. This class will Sunday July 9th from 9am-6pm in the Student Centre. We are looking for more people to take the course to fill it. The course cost $60 and your get certification for (I beleive) 2-3 years. If you are thinking of taking the SM class (Thrt&flm 3CC3) this year or next your will have to take this class at some time, why not now? First aid is a very handy thing to know, I have personaly used my training offten.
Because we are trying to fill the course, I will offer it 1/2 price to the first person who wishes to join (you pay $30, SDF pays $30). Please let me know as soon as possible, I would like to give numbers by Thursday July 6th night.
email me at julieedubeau [AT] Hot Mail (dot) {com}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home