Saturday, June 11, 2005

We need your "junk"!!

Hi All

unfortunately I had very few responses to the last email sent out about the idea of having an SDF Garage Sale as a fundraiser. I'm hoping that people had just forgotten to reply or something along those lines..
We now have a tentative date and a location! So maybe this will help people have a better idea if they can help out.
The date we are going to shoot for will be Saturday June 25th (early morning to afternoon) and the location will be 46 Newton Ave. (home to Alex White.. Thanks Alex!!).

So next the most important element to a garage sale is having something to sell, this is where we need EVERYONE's help!
I am asking all of you to look around your homes, your friends and family's homes for some unwanted "junk"...
If you feel that you can make some sort of donation to this garage sale then PLEASE email me and tell me so I know if we have enough to hold this event (specifics are not needed, just "yes i can donate a few things/a bunch or things" etc.)

Also if you can volunteer at the actual garage sale send me a reply!

Perhaps each cast may want to decided on a day where members can bring their donations to one of their rehearsals and I will arrange to take your soon-to-be-someone-else's-treasure away.(If you have any larger/heavy donations other arrangements can be made).

So please please email me with some responses, I like emails :) and I like your "junk" even more! and even more than that I love people who volunteer to help with garage sales!

Hope to hear from all of you soon,

Kasia
niewiakk [at] muss.cis.mcmaster.ca

ed.j11.jl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home