Thursday, June 09, 2005

Costume Meeting: Shrew

Thanks to the guys who have volunteered to help with costumes for Taming of the Shrew! I really appreciate your help.

We're going to have a meeting to talk about costumes on Monday, June 13 at 7:00 PM in JHE 317. (This is also up on the shrew crew rehearsal calendar.) If you can't come, please let me know and I can try to keep you in the loop.

If you'd like to help with this but haven't emailed me yet - that's ok. Just come to the meeting on Monday. You don't have to be in Shrew to help.

Thanks again!

2 Comments:

At June 09, 2005 3:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jared,
I can't make it on Monday ( I have to go home for a few days). but please keep me in the loop.

 
At June 09, 2005 7:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jared,

I can't make Monday 'cause I'll be at frisbee. Sorry. But I do like to be loopy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home