Sunday, August 06, 2006

Post Mortem Addendum- IMPORTANT MONEY STUFF!

In order to make life easier on myself and make the budget report at the post mortem actually USEFUL, rather than me just saying "I THINK we have money. Not sure how much," it would be really appreciated if you could get your reciepts to me before the meeting.

"How will we do this?" I hear you asking. Well, I shall tell you.

MONDAY, AUGUST 7, I will be sitting by the fireplace in the student centre from 11 am to 12 noon. TUESDAY, AUGUST 8 I will be sitting by the fireplace in the student centre from 10 am to 2 pm. Bring your receipts to me. This gives me a chance to get everything recorded before the actual meeting, as well as a chance to write your cheques.

I WON'T accept receipts at the actual post mortem, because at that point the books are officially closed.

Just so there's no confusion-

  • Receipts are due August 8 at 2 pm.

  • I will be at the student centre Monday, August 7 from 11-12 and Tuesday, August 8 from 10-2 to receive your receipts. Actual receipts! Not random rememberances or things you've written down.

  • Any receipts received after that, I'm NOT WRITING CHEQUES FOR.

  • I know Julie Ella said otherwise. I don't care.

  • If you have issues with this, e-mail me at rosa.draconum@gmail.com and we can work something out.


Chris McLeod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home