Monday, June 19, 2006

Summer Camp Help and Treasurer Nagging

Hello lovelies!

As some of you may know, I'm running a Shakespeare summer camp with the Hamilton Urban Theatre Association. It's for kids aged 8-13, and is running the whole month of July.

I'm currently in need of volunteer counsellors. If anyone is able to help out for the first couple of weeks of July, July 3-14th, e-mail me at summer.shakespearience@gmail.com. I'm not taking anyone from SDF for the last two weeks. You lot better be busy!

Furthermore, I'm still missing a few membership fees! They are due June 30! Rar!

Get those into Julie Ella, Monica or myself as quick as possible. If for some reason you can't pay, let us know and we'll work something out.

That's it. Have a lovely, overheated, soggy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home