Friday, May 20, 2005

You're late, you're late, for a very important date...

Ladies and gentlemen, if you do not have your membership fees in yet, it is OFFICIALLY LATE. I only have excuses for three late fees- the rest of you are currently receiving the evil googily eye.

Though it has been suggested that I go to your houses and rifle through your sofa cushions for loose change, I'm just a bit too lazy to go through all that trouble. So here's the plan. E-mail me at rosa.draconum AT gmail DOT com (which I typed strangely to prevent spam bots) and we can set up a meeting time and location. I'm available in the afternoons and evenings from Tuesday the 24 to Friday the 27.

And remember, production teams and staff (that's anyone on any sort of a comittee, even if you aren't in a play) have to pay, too!

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2005 11:45 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 'Terrible False' money for you. Tori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home