Thursday, May 19, 2005

ONE MORE DAY

It's the ever-loving, green-eyed treasurer again, with an important message!

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY to get your membership fees in! *insert minor chord*

Stage Managers, I'll be in the Student Centre tomorrow by the fireplace from 1-3 and you can hand in the money for your shows then. Actors, crew and people on various comittees who haven't given their money to an appropriate person can give it to me then as well. For those of you who don't know me, I'm the girl with the brown fedora- which would make a good name for a Film Noir.

All the cool kids are handing in their membership fees. Don't you want to be cool?

2 Comments:

At May 19, 2005 10:53 a.m., Blogger Jared said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At May 19, 2005 10:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fees from 'Terrible' and 'Shrew'have been given to me, mwa h ah a

Tori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home