Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Money money money

Ladies and gentlemen, it's crunch time, at least money wise. Next week, I'm going to be pretty much unreachable since the Royal Abingdon Faire opens that weekend and I won't be able to get at my lovely lovely spreadsheets. So get your money stuff done NOW.

If you need to buy anything for the festival, LET ME KNOW NOW. I've only had two plays and two admins ask for money. Therefore, it seems like only two plays and two admins will be getting money.

Remember, my goal in life is to NOT give you lovely people money. If you don't ask for the money before you spend, I'm not going to be nice and say "oh, have $300 anyway." My greatest desire is to do the entire festival for free. Don't give me an excuse to not give me money. Ask for it.

If you need to get in contact with me, I'm on campus every day from about 9-4(CNH B119) and I regularly check my e-mail (rosa.draconum@gmail.com, which is also my MSN).

-Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home