Friday, July 01, 2005

Looking for actors for Original Works Series (script reading)

Hi folks

We need some actors for the Original Works Series. Please email me if you are interested, there are three dates of readings: July 8, 10, and 15 (Fri, Sun, Fri). You will be reading from scripts, and likely be microphoned.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping, and which dates you are available. Each show would likely entail one rehearsal readthrough. Email me at porterrg[at]mcmaster[dot]ca.

2 Comments:

At July 02, 2005 9:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work those days, but am interested in participating. What times/where?

Matt

 
At July 02, 2005 12:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Tanya here. One of the scripts was written by yours truly...and guess what? I've only got two actors so far! Desperation is setting in, people.

soniccentric@hotmail.com

I feel like a headless chicken.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home