Thursday, July 01, 2004

Your ideas intrigue me ... I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter

Great Idea Jared,

this post is useless, it contains no valuable information, and it was posted strictly so that I could say things that I would yell in a crowded room (as per your instructions:)) after this my post will be more useful.

If you have continued reading I am about to embark on the task of writing a slue of Shakespearean insults:

thou:
witless white-livered villiago
spongy three-suited ticklebrain
slobbery sheep-biting rabbit-sucker
reeky rank-scented quatch-buttock
overgorged motley-minded princox
panderly hell-goverened oxhead
lumpish hollow-eyed miscreant
heinous eye-offending jack-a-nape
gorbellied fat-kindeyed fleshmonger
finical clay-brained dullard
chulish barren-spirited codpiece

thanks for you time

-Sameer

1 Comments:

At July 02, 2004 11:26 a.m., Blogger Jared said...

I especially like:

"slobbery sheep-biting rabbit-sucker"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home